Please note that tickets are on sale in two week blocks and will be released at 10 am daily. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but please be aware that exposure to COVID-19 is possible in public places. To protect yourself and help ensure the best possible experience, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Purchase your ticket/reserve your entry time in advance online.
- Come back another day if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a disability, a full face shield can be worn instead. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from other groups.
The museum is operated in accordance with guidelines established by the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE) and the City and County of Denver. We ask that you observe all signage and instruction provided at the museum and we reserve the right to ask anyone not following safety measures to leave the premises.
|COLORADO Residents*||OUT-OF-StATE Visitors|
|Kid (18 and Younger)||FREE||FREE|
* Colorado resident discount offered courtesy of the citizens who support the SCFD.
The Free for Kids program at the Denver Art Museum is made possible by Scott Reiman and is presented by Bellco Credit Union.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, we are limiting daily attendance at the museum. Our free days programs have been temporarily suspended to help us reduce crowding in our facilities. Stay tuned for announcements about future free days.