EL POMAR AND LEVEL 2 ATRIUM
Sloping walls, beautiful black granite floors, a magnificent staircase, and access to a patio on tree-lined Martin Plaza make this space an elegant backdrop to any event. The second level atrium is adjacent to special exhibition spaces, making it a perfect location for a reception with a private gallery viewing.
- Capacity: 225 seated, 600 reception
SHARP AUDITORIUM & LOBBY
The museum's auditorium space provides a dynamic touch for corporate meetings, keynote addresses, or lectures. Includes use of the auditorium lobby for check-in or receptions.
- Capacity: 266 lecture (fixed seating), plus 10 accessible spaces. 125 reception in the lobby area.
- State-of-the-art sound system:
- Multiple microphones
- Programmable house and theatrical lighting
- 12,000-lumen LCD projector
- Large theater screen
- Podium with microphone
- Internet connection
- 35mm/16mm film projection
The Congdon Board Room provides an elegant backdrop for meetings and small events. The room is beautifully decorated with bold, modern artwork complemented by a neutral color scheme.
Capacity: 50 seated, 75 reception