- Kenneth Miller Adams, 1897-1966
Currently on view
Object ID: 2013.466
Oil paint on canvas
Gift from Dr. George C. Peck and Catherine M. Peck
Petrie Institute of Western American Art
Institute of Western American Art
Kenneth Miller Adams, Reapers (Harvest), 1946. Oil on canvas; 40 x 32 in.
Denver Art Museum: Gift from Dr. George C. Peck and Catherine M. Peck, 2013.466
- "One Hundred and Twenty Third Annual Exhibition"—National Academy of Design, NY, 3/10/1949 - 3/23/1949, no. 109.
- "Exhibition of American Painting"—Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1950
- La Fonda Hotel Gallery, Taos, New Mexico, 1952
- "Picturesque Images from Taos and Santa Fe"—Denver Art Museum, 1/12/1974 - 3/17/1974
- "The Taos Society of Artists, Southwestern American Art: Selections from the Collection of Dr. and Mrs. George Peck"—Vero Beach Museum of Art, 11/19/2004 - 2/20/2005
- "BackStory: Western American Art in Context"—History Colorado, 3/18/2017 - 2/11/2018