- Kenneth Miller Adams, 1897-1966
Not currently on view
Object ID: 2013.466
Oil paint on canvas
Gift from Dr. George C. Peck and Catherine M. Peck
Petrie Institute of Western American Art
Kenneth Miller Adams, Reapers (Harvest), 1946. Oil on canvas; 40 x 32 in.
Denver Art Museum: Gift from Dr. George C. Peck and Catherine M. Peck, 2013.466
- "One Hundred and Twenty Third Annual Exhibition"—National Academy of Design, NY, 3/10/1949 - 3/23/1949, no. 109.
- "Exhibition of American Painting"—Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1950
- La Fonda Hotel Gallery, Taos, New Mexico, 1952
- "Picturesque Images from Taos and Santa Fe"—Denver Art Museum, 1/12/1974 - 3/17/1974
- "The Taos Society of Artists, Southwestern American Art: Selections from the Collection of Dr. and Mrs. George Peck"—Vero Beach Museum of Art, 11/19/2004 - 2/20/2005
- "BackStory: Western American Art in Context"—History Colorado, 3/18/2017 - 2/11/2018