- Lorna Simpson, American, 1960-
- Born: Brooklyn, NY
- Work Locations: Brooklyn, NY
Not currently on view
Object ID: 1991.37A-E
Gelatin silver prints and engraved plastic
Funds from Scientific and Cultural Facilities District
Purchased January 1991 from [Josh Baer Gallery, New York, NY] by DAM.
Lorna Simpson, 2 Tracks, 1990. Gelatin silver prints and engraved plastic plaques. Denver Art Museum: Funds from Scientific and Cultural Facilities District, 1991.37A-E © Lorna Simpson
edition of 4
- "Lorna Simpson: Recent Phototexts, 1989–1990"—Denver Art Museum, 12/1/90–3/10/91
- "Exposure: Photos from the Vault"—Denver Art Museum, 4/30/2010 – 10/31/2010
- "Photography & Vision: The Influence of Joyce and Ted Strauss"—Denver Art Museum, 6/8/2014 – 1/25/2015
Some images in our online collection are at thumbnail size, in accordance with AAMD guidelines, because they are protected by copyright. The Denver Art Museum respects the rights of artists or their representatives who retain the copyright to their work. Other images represent the best photography available and should be used as reference images only. Please complete the Image Rights Request form if you want to request a high resolution image.