Treat a loved one to a year of member benefits including free general admission for 13 months (that’s one month FREE), invitations to Member Previews, significantly discounted admission to ticketed exhibitions—including Dior: From Paris to the World and next fall’s Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature—discounts in The Shop, and much more!
SPECIAL HOLIDAY OFFER
Purchase a gift membership today and receive one month FREE with promo code GIFT18. Gift memberships may also be purchased by calling 720-913-0130 or visiting the welcome center.
Select a level below to purchase a gift membership.
EVERY MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- FREE general admission for an entire year, including select exhibitions like Stampede: Animals in Art, Rembrandt: Painter as Printmarker, and Claes Oldenburg with Coosje Van Bruggen: Drawings.
- Significantly discounted prices for special ticketed exhibitions, such as half-price tickets for Dior: From Paris to the World.
- 10% discount in The Shops and Callahan Café, and more savings during special sales.
- Member-only previews and events.
- Discounts and priority registration for programs, lectures, and classes.
- On & Off the Wall member magazine subscription and member-only email.
- Tax deduction—a portion of dues is tax-deductible.
Purchase a gift membership by December 14 to ensure delivery by Christmas. Not valid on previous gift membership purchases. Offer valid on any membership level through December 31, 2018.
Gianfranco Ferré, Robe Hellébore, Dior Collection Haute Couture, Spring 1995 (detail). Photo ©Paolo Roversi/Art + Commerce
Rembrandt van Rijn, Self-Portrait in a Cap, Wide-Eyed and Open-Mouthed, about 1630 (detail). Etching and drypoint; 2.09 x 1.81 in. Bibliothèque nationale de France, Department of Prints and Photography.
Claude Monet, Water Lilies and Japanese Bridge (detail), 1899. Oil paint on canvas; 35⅝ x 355∕16 in. Princeton University Art Museum: From the Collection of William Church Osborn, Class of 1883, trustee of Princeton University (1914-1951), president of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (1941-1947); given by his family, 1972-15. Image courtesy Princeton University Art Museum.