At the Denver Art Museum, we believe art has the power to forge connections, bridge differences, and transform lives. We are always looking for people who share our passion for creativity and community building to join our
Use on our online Career Center to search and apply for available full-time, part-time, and internship positions.
Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. We will respond directly to applicants that best match the qualifications for the open positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination based on race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Thank you for your interest in the Denver Art Museum. If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 720-913-0151.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits for all full-time and part-time employees
- Generous paid time off policy
- Company-matched 403(b) retirement account
- Free museum membership
- Museum-supported leadership and career-development opportunities
- Casual working environment
- Wellness programs, including weekly onsite yoga
- Museum-sponsored happy hours and social events
- Staff preview hours for many major exhibitions
- Staff discount in The Shop and Café
SEARCH CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
It takes a multi-faceted, talented, and integrated team to run a world-class art museum. We hire team members in a variety of areas and expertise including:
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Exhibitions and Collections
- Human Resources
- Learning & Engagement
- Operations & Visitor Services—Shop, Sales and Services, Events
View Museum Education Internships
Museum education internships within the department of learning and engagement are available to individuals who are seeking valuable programming and research experience with leaders in the field. Undergraduates, graduate students, and emerging museum professionals are encouraged to apply.Learn More