Whenever you need to reserve or purchase tickets to any event, you can log in directly from the membership page on the Denver Art Museum website.
In order to create a new member account on the website, you will need three things:
Your member number
Last name of the primary cardholder
Zip code of the address on file
1. From the Denver Art Museum website homepage, navigate to the membership page.
2. Click the “Join & Support” tab at the top of the page and select “Membership.”
3. Click the gray “Member Login” button on the right side of the page.
4. On the page that says, “Select Your Account,” click the option on the right hand side, “Yes, I am a member. Look up my membership.”
5. Enter your member number, last name, and postal/zip code. Click “Lookup Membership.”
6. On the page that says, “Existing Member Account Creation,” you can choose your credentials and confirm your contact information.
7. Next, choose a username and a password. Please keep these credentials somewhere safe, as you will need them to log on to the Denver Art Museum ticketing page any time you need to reserve or purchase a ticket.
8. Confirm your contact information, and click “Create Account.”
On the upper right hand side of the page, you will see your name with your membership level and expiration date underneath. If you do not see your membership level and expiration date, you are not logged into your member account.
Congratulations, you now have your Denver Art Museum Member account! After you have logged in successfully, you can navigate to the “Ticketing Home” and use the categories on the right hand side to find events and exhibition tickets.
Please note: The website will allow you to make multiple accounts, but only one account can be linked to your membership. If you need help recovering your membership credentials, or your most current membership is not displaying correctly, please call the membership office at 720-913-0130.