Inspire your students with these large-scale portraits created by artist and Denver native Jordan Casteel. Through a workshop format, students will explore the artist’s process and her ability to reveal individuals that often go unnoticed.
Read more about this exhibtion.
Offered Feb 4 – May 31, Monday – Friday, at 9:45, 10:15, and 11:15
CostFREE for students; free for chaperones. One chaperone needed for every 10 students. Divide class into groups of 10.
Colorado Academic Standards (see more)
- Social Studies
- Ask questions, share information and discuss ideas about the past and present
- Analyze the concepts of continuity and change and effect
- Visual Arts
- Observe and Learn to Comprehend
- Relate and Connect to Transfer
- Envision and Critique to Reflect
- Language Arts
- Oral Expression and Listening
- Research and Reasoning
21st Century Skills
- Critical Thinking & Reasoning
- Information Literacy