Inspire your students with these large-scale portraits created by artist and Denver native Jordan Casteel. Through a workshop format, students will explore the artist’s process and her ability to reveal individuals that often go unnoticed. Tours are 75 minutes in length.
Read more about this exhibition.
Offered March 4 – May 24, Monday – Friday, at 10 am or 11:30 am
CostFREE for students; free for chaperones. One chaperone needed for every 10 students. Divide class into groups of 10.
Colorado Academic Standards (see more)
- Social Studies
- Ask questions, share information and discuss ideas about the past and present
- Analyze the concepts of continuity and change and effect
- Visual Arts
- Observe and Learn to Comprehend
- Relate and Connect to Transfer
- Envision and Critique to Reflect
- Language Arts
- Oral Expression and Listening
- Research and Reasoning
21st Century Skills
- Critical Thinking & Reasoning
- Information Literacy