Call 720-913-0130, or buy online.
Join a conversation between DAM paintings conservator Pam Skiles and Berger Collection curator Kate Stuart about the treatments that were conducted on several paintings in the exhibition Treasures of British Art: The Berger Collection, on view March 2, 2019-January 5, 2020.
Pam and Kate will share how they arrived at their decisions—to treat or not to treat—and show before-and-after photographs of the work that was done.
Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Funding for this Insight event is generously provided by:
2019 Insight season:
- Exhibiting the Americas in the DAM’s Revitalized Galleries (Friday, March 8)
- Curatorial Collaboration: Serious Play (Friday, May 3)
- Spotlight on Conservation: Treating the Berger Collection "Treasures" (Friday, June 14, 6-7 pm)
- What's in a Label? The Art of Exhibition Storytelling (Friday, September 6, 6-7 pm)
- Figuring out Family Fun (Friday, October 11, 6-7 pm)
See individual calendar listings for more detailed descriptions and to purchase tickets.
Ticket series (package of five) are available now. Prices are $45 (DAM members) and $70 (non-members).
Single session tickets will go on sale Monday, February 25 (on a space-available basis): $10 (DAM members) and $15 (non-members).
Adult programs are supported by William Randolph Hearst Endowment for Education Programs, Nancy Benson Education Endowment Fund, CenturyLink Endowment, James Kelley and Amie Knox Education Endowment Fund, and the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).