Wyeth: Andrew and Jamie in the Studio is on view November 8, 2015 through February 7, 2016, at the Denver Art Museum. Enhance your visit with Wyeth-inspired learning opportunities and creative activities.
FOR MEMBERS (Not yet a member? Join today!
1) Member Preview on November 7 — See the exhibition first! Get tickets now for the Member Preview on Saturday, November 7. Members also save 20% in The Shops on this day.
2) Member Tours beginning November 10 — Reserve tickets for docent-led tours for members at 1 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays while the exhibition is on view.
3) Member Holiday Shopping Event on December 7 — Get member-only access to the exhibition at a special ticket price during this annual shopping event on December 7.
1) Lecture on October 2 — Loves and Obsessions: The Art of Jamie Wyeth — Elliot Bostwick Davis, chair of the Art of the Americas Department of the Museum of Fine Arts-Boston, discusses Jamie Wyeth's evolution as an artist over the course of six decades. Included with general admission.
2) Artist & Curator Conversation on November 6 — A Conversation Between Jamie Wyeth and Timothy J. Standring (SOLD OUT).
3) The Paint Studio & Weekend Artist Demonstrations beginning November 7 — Visitors of all ages can find creative inspiration through hands-on artmaking in the Paint Studio every day the museum is open. On weekends, watch artists demonstrate painting techniques. Included in general admission.
4) Lecture & Book Signing on November 14 — Bringing the World of Wyeth to Denver: A Lecture with Timothy J. Standring (SOLD OUT).
Image: Wyeth, Jamie. Portrait of Lady (detail). 1968. Oil on canvas. © Jamie Wyeth. Alexander M. Laughlin Family Trust.