October 1 update: Tickets for Brilliant are on sale for individuals as well as groups.
Did you know that your book club, adult education class, bowling league, knitting circle—any group of 10 or more people—can make reservations to visit the Denver Art Museum at discounted rates? Our group reservations team can help you plan your outing, and design a visit to fit your interests.
If you are looking for a spectacular experience for your group, make reservations now for the world-exclusive exhibition Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century, opening November 16. Brilliant will showcase an assortment of dazzling jewelry, timepieces, and precious objects, while illustrating the storied and glamorous history of Cartier. Read on to learn the top five reasons to book an adult group visit to Brilliant now:
- Special savings for groups of 10+. Groups booking 10 or more tickets at one time receive special discounted pricing and a free audio guide to the exhibition. In addition, groups receive a discount on purchases at The Shop.
- Reservations are available now exclusively for groups. Groups can make reservations before individual tickets go on sale in October. Tickets will be in high demand, so take advantage of this early chance to book your group’s visit and get priority access to your preferred date and time.
- Book a Brilliant exhibition orientation—for groups only. Add a docent-presented exhibition orientation to your visit and gain insight into Cartier’s fascinating history and artistry. Each attendee will receive a Brilliant souvenir booklet with photographs of several notable pieces featured in the exhibition. This is an exclusive opportunity just for groups, and will be an illuminating introduction to the stunning objects on view.
- Tickets to Brilliant include admission to the entire museum. See Brilliant and then explore the Denver Art Museum’s world-class art collection. Your ticket includes general admission to all of the galleries and other exhibitions at the museum. Go to level 1 in the Hamilton Building to see Matisse and Friends, on view October 12, 2014–February 8, 2015. Or, head over to the North Building, level 7, to view western American art, such as paintings by Frederick Remington and Albert Bierstadt. With more than 70,000 objects in the museum’s collection, everyone in your group is sure to find creative inspiration.
- Turn your group visit into an unforgettable holiday party. Consider turning your group visit into a Brilliant event at the DAM in partnership with Kevin Taylor Restaurant Group. Choose from the museum’s unique event spaces and receive expert coordination and catering service. Added bonus: docent-led tours of the exhibition are available exclusively to guests of private events hosted before and after museum hours.
For more information, please contact 720.913.0130 or visit Denver Art Museum Group Reservations. Advance reservations are required.
Image credit: Necklace worn by Countess of Granard. Cartier London, special order, 1932. Platinum, diamonds, emerald. Height at center 8.80 cm. Cartier Collection. Photo: Vincent Wulveryck, Cartier Collection © Cartier.