Spun: Adventures in Textiles features an examination of textiles from pre-Columbian weavings to Navajo blankets. In honor of this campus-wide exhibition, the Museum Shop has launched a new line of textile-related merchandise at the North Building shop. Whether you want to take a piece of the exhibition home or try to create your own textile art, the Museum Shop has the perfect selection of merchandise for you.
- Maruca clutch bags, totes, and coin purses
- Western and high-fashion clothing by Rockmount Ranch Wear
- A beautiful selection of textile-inspired jewelry
- Hand-crafted quilts, ponchos, and scarves
- Crochet kits, tools, and yarn
- Kei & Molly tea towels and dishcloths… perfect for summer!
* Note: Receive an additional 10% off coupon for the North Building’s Spun shop after making a purchase in the Hamilton Museum Gift Shop.
Your purchase helps to support the Denver Art Museum collections and educational programs. Members receive a 10% discount on all shop merchandise.