The Museum Shop will host its Annual Jewelry Show on May 3 and 4 as an opportunity to purchase unique and beautiful jewelry in celebration of Mother’s Day. Visitors can join us to view never-before-seen works by our featured jewelry artists, and take advantage of the exclusive experience to speak with Ashley Schenkein, Franki Morales, Laura Rubio, Lindsay Bloom, and Sarah Gregori about their work. These talented artists—all based in the Denver area—are eager to answer all of your questions and have prepared to divulge the secrets about their creative processes that led them to these wonderful, one-of-a-kind works of art.
Friday, May 3, noon–4 pm
Featured Artists: Sarah Gregori (Dear Margot Jewelry), Ashley Schenkein and Lindsay Bloom
- Sarah Gregori’s brand represents a line of pieces focusing on simple, modern lines as well as fun, colorful designs inspired by many beautiful cultures and eras.
- Ashley Schenkein’s line is crafted with originality that embodies simplicity and femininity, while integrating cultural influences from across the globe. Each piece is handmade with a fresh vision that creates an eclectic blend of simplicity, elegance and passion.
- Lindsay Bloom strives to find the perfect balance in her pieces. She is inspired by balance and her belief that it is the key to all things good. Her jewelry aesthetic is clean and classic with a contemporary twist.
Saturday, May 4, noon–4 pm
Featured Artists: Laura Rubio (Mariposa Silver) and Franki Morales (Out of My Hands)
- Laura Rubio is involved in the design, development, and selection of each piece of jewelry. Each piece in the Mariposa Silver collection is unique and personal. Every piece is wearable art.
- Franki Morales crafts her pieces with a “woman”-ship that is inspired by allowing herself to achieve a meditative state. The work, then, is truly “out of her hands” and the merchandise created is sure to inspire.
When you visit the Museum Shop, be sure to view the rest of the store for more great Mother’s Day gifts!
- beaded clutches and purses
- silk and hand-woven scarves
- hand-blown art glass pieces
- reading glasses by Eye-Bobsa
- art and coffee table books
- beautiful art umbrellas
- jewelry travel bags
- boxed note card sets
- Mexican chocolates
- and even more jewelry!
Remember, purchases made in the Museum Shop support our nonprofit museum. Members receive a 10 percent discount on all shop merchandise. The Museum Shop offers unique, artistic gifts that will make any celebration a memorable one. Note: Members will receive a 20 percent discount May 35 for the Museum Shop’s Spring Shopping Event.