Take a close look at the El Anatsui: When I Last Wrote to You about Africa exhibition at the Denver Art Museum before it closes January 6. From the details of planning its layout using Hershey's Kisses to unpacking and hanging the artworks to noting some quotes from the artist when he visited the DAM, we have published blog posts about these notable moments.
Some Mac users also can view a QTVR, or virtual reality, tour of the exhibition at the bottom of its web listing. The retrospective of 40 years of the living Ghana native's work is on view on level four of the Hamilton Building.
- Profile in The New York Times
- Timelapse video of North Carolina Museum of Art installing the exhibition in March.
- Top story on artdaily.org
- Trailer from Fold Crumple Crush, screened at the Dairy Center for the Arts in Boulder in September
- Episode from the PBS show Art21
El Anatsui: When I Last Wrote to You about Africa travels to the University of Michigan Museum of Art next.