Thank you to those who participated in this trip giveaway. The entry period is now closed. The winner was announced on our social media channels on Friday, January 31, 2020.
To celebrate the exhibition Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature at the Denver Art Museum (now sold out), we’re offering our Instagram followers the trip of a lifetime: an all-inclusive trip for two to the 2020 Normandy Impressionist Festival, taking place April 3, 2020–September 6, 2020, courtesy of Normandy Tourism.
This six-night getaway to Paris and Normandy will give you the opportunity to walk in Claude Monet’s footsteps and explore the lush countryside and seaside retreats he painted. This giveaway includes two round-trip tickets departing from any city in the U.S., accommodations, entry tickets to the exhibitions and car rental.
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES
In the comment section of the post that will be posted on the DAM’s Instagram account on January 21, tag who you would take on this incredible trip and state why you admire Monet as an artist. You and the person you tag must both be following @DenverArtMuseum and @normandy_tourism on Instagram and be at least 18 years of age or older as of January 21, 2020, to be eligible to win. This giveaway is open from January 21, 2020 through January 28, 2020. The winner will be randomly selected and announced via the Denver Art Museum’s Instagram stories and contacted via direct message by the DAM on January 31, 2020. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. You will have until 11:59 pm on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, to enter.
2. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older as of January 21, 2020, to be eligible to win.
3. Entrants may only enter once and we will be picking one winner from the Instagram post where the giveaway is announced.
4. The prize includes two roundtrip tickets departing from any city in the U.S. to Paris, roundtrip car rental, one night accommodation in Paris, one night accommodation in Rouen, one night accommodation in Dieppe, one night accommodation in Etretat, one night accommodation in Le Havre, one night accommodation in Honfleur, breakfasts, evening meals, and two entry tickets for the Impressionist exhibitions in Paris, Giverny, Rouen, Dieppe, Étretat, Le Havre, and Honfleur.
5. The winner will be randomly selected and announced via the Denver Art Museum’s Instagram stories and contacted via direct message by the DAM on January 31, 2020.
6. The giveaway may be redeemed starting April 3, 2020, but must be booked by August 1, 2020, with travel completed by September 6, 2020.
7. In your claim email, you must include the contact message, contact phone number, the name of the guest you wish to bring.
8. The winner must respond to accept the prize within 7 days of receiving the contact message. If the winner does not respond within this time, the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected.
9. The Denver Art Museum and Normandy Tourism reserve the right to amend the prize as necessary.
10. Tickets and bookings are subject to availability and are to be booked as stated. The giveaway prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize winner is responsible for their visa(s), travel insurance, and additional travel within France.
Images at top: (left) Giverny © Fondation Claude Monet, Giverny. (right) Claude Monet, Waterlilies and Japanese Bridge, 1899. Oil on canvas; 35 5/8 x 35 5/16 in. (90.5 x 89.7 cm). Princeton University Art Museum: From the Collection of William Church Osborn, Class of 1883, trustee of Princeton University (1914-1951), president of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (1941-1947); given by his family, y1972-15. Photo Credit: Princeton University Art Museum/Art Resource, NY.