Tickets to Degas: A Passion for Perfection include an audio guide. There are two versions. The family audio guide invites visitors to figure out clues to art mysteries with Giulia, Degas’ niece, find fun things in the paintings and sculptures, explore Degas’ art studio, and try their hand at a grid drawing. Listen to a sample below.
The adult version of the audio guide includes commentary about Degas' life and art by Timothy Standring, the curator of the exhibition. Listen to a sample below.
Audio Guide Tips
- Please be mindful of other visitors and keep the volume on your audio guide at a reasonable level. A gallery host can help you set the volume.
- If you prefer to use a headset, they are available for borrowing at the beginning of the exhibition.
- You can use your own earbuds plugged into the hand-held device.
- Please ask a gallery host if you have any questions about using the audio guide.
- Feel free to experiment with either guide, or check them both out.