Find one-of-a-kind gifts including jewelry, art books and prints, holiday cards, calendars, glass art, women’s purses, scarves, and apparel, men's accessories, and more at The Shop in the Hamilton Building. The Shop in the North Building offers toys, games, and other art-inspired presents for kids and the young at heart.
Black Friday Discounts on November 28
Save on your entire purchase at The Shops at the Denver Art Museum on Black Friday, November 28. Members save 20% and nonmembers save 10% at both shops, Hamilton and North Buildings, level 1. Discounts apply in-store only. The Hamilton Building will be open 10 am–9 pm, and the North Building will be open 10 am–8 pm on November 28.
Free Domestic Shipping Thanksgiving–Cyber Monday
Support the Museum and Local Creatives on Small Business Saturday
Buy local this holiday season at The Shops—all purchases help support the Denver Art Museum. Plus, we carry a wonderful selection of items handcrafted by Colorado artisans and other locally manufactured products. On Saturday, November 29 the Hamilton Building will be open 10 am–9 pm. The North Building will be open 10 am–5 pm.
Member Holiday Shopping Event
Members are invited to shop on Monday, December 1, noon–8 pm and save at least 20% on purchases. Draw a ticket for a chance to save even more. One lucky shopper may get his or her entire purchase for free!
- The Shops—plus select exhibitions and galleries—will be open exclusively for DAM members.
- Enjoy complimentary gift wrapping and tasty holiday treats;
- Shop jewelry trunk shows, find handmade gifts, and meet local artists;
- Be dazzled by Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century, and have your exhibition catalog signed by curator Margaret Young-Sánchez (2–3 pm);
- See the exhibition William Matthews: Trespassing and then meet the western American artist for a book signing (5–6 pm).
Not yet a member? Join now.