With students settling in and instructional plans in place, take a moment to check out the seven top things you can do with the Denver Art Museum this school year.
- Browse the Denver Art Museum’s Creativity Resource for Teachers website for inspiring artworks from our collection, FREE lesson plans for ECE-12th grades, and teacher resources.
- Schedule a DAM school tour available in English or Spanish that will inspire your students to engage in meaningful, interactive discussions and see art in a whole new way. Did you know that Denver Public Schools pre-pays for all DPS school field trips? DPS schools don’t wait. Book your DAM field trip now for free.
- Apply for a school tour fee scholarship and/or bus transportation scholarship available for SCFD schools. Use your savings for the art supplies your students will be begging you to buy for the classroom after your visit to the DAM.
- Expand students’ speaking and descriptive writing skills with our NEW Artful Literacy tour for 3rd-5th grade students.
- Connect with the DAM through distance-learning opportunities from the comfort of your classroom. Students will be challenged to solve problems just like artists in our collection.
- Sign up for a teacher membership for only $45 and spend your spare time at the DAM soaking up inspiration and exploring your creativity.
- Save 10% at The Shop at the DAM when you mention you’re a teacher. Check out the NEW North Building shop with items just for teachers, families, and kids! Discover the variety of creative games, inspiring books and art supplies for your classroom or home.
Stay in the know about all things happening at the DAM for schools and teachers by signing up for e-mail updates.