Here are some tips and guidelines to help you prepare for your visit to the Denver Art Museum exhibition Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century.
- Your exhibition ticket is good for one-time entry into the exhibition on the date and time printed on your ticket. Exhibition entry times do sell out, so advance ticket purchase is recommended to guarantee access to the exhibition.
- For your safety and comfort as well as the protection of the objects, we ask that bags and backpacks (including purses) exceeding 13” x 17” x 8” are stored before you enter gallery spaces. Free lockers are available on levels one and the lower levels of each building for your convenience.
- The DAM welcomes and strives to be accessible to everyone. Wheelchairs and strollers are available at a museum welcome center. If you have a specific need or request, please let us know so that we can help.
- Feel free to write or sketch with a graphite pencil in notebooks 11" x 14" or smaller. Please be respectful of other visitors and of the artwork while sketching.
- Photography for personal use is permitted, but please remember to turn off the flash, stash the tripod, and be conscious of those around you. Don't forget to use the hashtag #DAMBrilliant when you share on social media.
- Please enjoy food and drink—including water—before or after your visit to Brilliant and for the safety of the objects, please keep chewing gum at home.
- Have fun! We want you to talk, laugh, learn, explore, and be inspired.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask at the museum welcome center on levels one of each building, or ask in advance by calling 720-913-0130. Volunteers and staff throughout the museum are also happy to help.
We look forward to your visit!