Untitled Final Fridays happens every final Friday of the month January–October. Each program is produced in collaboration with community creatives who help plan, organize, and run Untitled activities. Untitled is a platform for the museum, local creatives, and visitors to share skills, inspiration, and ideas. If you are a community member interested in collaborating on a project for Untitled, please read the information below and fill out the Untitled collaboration idea form (it’s short and painless, we promise).
- Untitled activities relate to, or take inspiration from, the DAM collections or a special exhibition. Each month the program has a theme to highlight these connections.
- Most activities at Untitled take place within the DAM buildings, meaning the typical museum no-nos are in play. This means no live animals/plants/living material, aerosols, fiery hot, or super-sticky things allowed. With that disclaimer, we may be able to plan an activity outside, so send us your idea and note the special considerations. We’ve done events with molten hot iron and clay modeling, so these things do happen.
- Activities can engage one visitor or 100—large and small events work at Untitled.
- Untitled programming is adult-oriented.
- Examples of Untitled activities include MakeARTtalk, hands-on workshops, performances, tours with a twist, art-making, and in-gallery music—plus any other amazing event you can dream up that helps people experience the collections in a new way.