Celebrate your child's birthday at the Denver Art Museum! Birthday party activities include artmaking, stories, and interactive gallery tours.
Check out birthday party themes and details below.
Get started by completing a registration form and a Denver Art Museum staff member will call you to confirm the booking. Please call 720-913-0088 (Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions.
Includes up to 10 children and 10 adult guests.
Nonmember Price: $260
Member Price: $235
Day & Time
Based on availability, parties may be scheduled to start at 10:30 am on Saturdays and Sundays, except for the first Saturday of each month.
Birthday parties are available for booking through September 30, 2017.
Cancellation & Payment Policy
All bookings are not refundable. Payment for party is due at time of booking. Parties must be booked three weeks in advance.
Number of Attendees
The maximum number of children we can accommodate is 10. Party cost also includes admission for up to 10 adult guests. Additional adult guests are welcome to attend at the discounted group admission rate.
You are welcome to bring your choice of cake or cupcakes.
Drinks & Pizza
Single-serve drinks of juice boxes and water bottles will be provided at no additional charge.
You can pre-order pizza through the museum for $55 (20 servings). At the time of booking, you can select from four pizza topping options, gluten-free, and cheese-free options.
Please refrain from bringing outside food and drink into the museum, other than the cake or cupcakes of your choice.
The museum will provide room and table set-up with personalized signage. Please do not bring any additional decorations.
- Where: Enter at the North Building’s main entrance (north of 13th Avenue). A museum staff member will meet you there.
- When: Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the party. The party will end promptly after two hours.
- Please plan to help meet the unique needs of your guests, including greeting and safety.
- The museum's address is 100 W 14th Avenue Pkwy, Denver, CO 80204.
- We are part of the Civic Center Cultural Complex, located on 13th Avenue between Broadway and Bannock in downtown Denver.
Each party is two hours long, and includes:
- Welcome & gathering activity in the party room
- Storytelling/activities & artmaking in the museum
- Time for food & festivities
- Even the lightest touch can damage a work of art, so please do not touch the art.
- Use walking feet in the museum.
- Use inside voices.
- Always stay together as a group.
- Please don't eat, drink, or chew gum in the galleries.
Photography for personal use is permitted, but please remember to turn off the flash, stash the tripod, and be conscious of those around you.
For ages: 3–6 years old
Art collection: American Indian, Northwest Coast
Help your friend Raven on his journey to find the sun! Search high and low as we explore the textures and materials of Northwest Coast art. Make a box to hide your own special treasures!
ANIMALS ON SAFARI
For ages: 3–6 years old
Art collection: Pre-Columbian
Follow the trail and find jungle animals in art! Make your own binoculars to search the rainforest and pose like your favorite animals.
For ages: 6–12 years old
Art collection: Asian, India
Choose your own adventure in India as we explore the popular myths and legends of Hindu deities. See your favorite characters in action, and then make up your own story!
What Partygoers are Saying
"It was a great experience and the kids really enjoyed themselves."
"The staff really did an amazing job. They were so good with kids, warm and friendly."
"We will definitely have this party on the list for next year."
Did you have fun creating artwork?
"Yes, because we didn't just paint, but we got to use our own stamps we made!"
Did you have fun exploring the art in the gallery?
"Yes, because I got to see things that are really old!"