Since its founding in 1990, Design Council has been an enthusiastic partner in enriching the Denver Art Museum’s department of architecture, design, and graphics. The council is one of the DAM's support groups and is an alliance of over 150 design professionals, patrons, and others whose mission is to enhance the awareness and appreciation of design by making it accessible to a wider audience. Through a broad range of programs and events, including lectures and panel discussions, studio visits, architectural tours, and special previews of exhibitions such as Pattern Play: The Contemporary Designs of Jacqueline Groag and Design Lab: Three Studios, the council provides unique opportunities for the members to engage leading professionals in various design disciplines.
Please contact Kati Woock for more information at 720-913-0101 or RSVPfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Design Council membership is open to the public. By joining today, you can take advantage of exclusive opportunities throughout the year to view and discuss diverse design practices with a vibrant group of like-minded design enthusiasts.
Choose the level and benefits that best suits you and join now by clicking the links below. You will be required to log in using your Denver Art Museum membership number. Please note: You must be a current member of the Denver Art Museum to join the Design Council. If you are not a member, please visit the Membership Benefits page to join today. If you prefer to pay by check, please print and mail a completed form (PDF) to the address on the form. If you have any questions about membership, please contact Kati Woock for more information at 720-913-0101 or RSVPemail@example.com.
- $50 per year, plus museum membership
- Invitations and free admission to members-only events and previews throughout the year
- Discounted admission to public programs, such as lectures, symposia, Design After Dark, and other events throughout the year
- $75 per year, plus museum membership
- All the benefits of an individual level membership for two
- $250 per year, plus museum membership
- All the benefits of a dual level membership
- Invitations to attend exclusive design-related travel opportunities
- Invitations to attend three private home/art collection tours