A sweeping retrospective of the designer’s 40 years of creativity, Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective features a stunning selection of 200 haute couture garments along with numerous photographs, drawings, and films that illustrate the development of Saint Laurent's style and the historical foundations of his work. Organized thematically, the presentation melds design and art to explore the full arc of Saint Laurent’s career, from his first days at Dior in 1958 through the splendor of his evening dresses from 2002. The DAM will be the only United States venue for the exhibition. Special exhibition ticket will be required.
Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective will be on view through July 8, 2012, with expanded hours June 28-July 8.
Note: If you purchase tickets online for general admission or Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective, you must bring confirmation information to the Welcome Center desk to get a sticker to enter the galleries. Thank you.
Yves Saint Laurent Tactile Tours
Yves Saint Laurent Tactile Tours are available for visitors who are blind or who have low vision. Visit the Access Programs page to learn more about the tours.
Visit ysldenver.com to learn more about the exhibition, special hotel packages that include VIP tickets to the show, the complimentary Style Pass deal card, and related local events.
- Thursday, June 28: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Friday, June 29: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–10 pm
- Saturday, June 30: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Sunday, July 1: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Monday, July 2: museum closed
- Tuesday, July 3: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Wednesday, July 4: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–5 pm
- Thursday, July 5: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Friday, July 6: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Saturday, July 7: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
- Sunday, July 8: Yves Saint Laurent open 10 am–9 pm
I had one of those "I work in a really cool place" moments a few weeks ago. More
Yves Saint Laurent. When you see it, how do you say or read it? If you are still perfecting your French pronunciation of the late iconic fashion designer’s name, you are not alone. We asked our director, Christoph Heinrich, for a tutorial. More
The Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective exhibition has brought haute couture to the Denver Art Museum, and let me tell you, these mannequins don’t travel light. More
The entire museum complex is embracing its inner francophone. Palettes, the on-site restaurant at the museum, took a cue from Julia Child and created a retro French tasting menu to celebrate the sweeping fashion exhibition Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective that chronicles the French designer’s 40 years of creativity. More