Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century
The DAM will host the world-exclusive exhibition of Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century, featuring stunning jewelry, timepieces, and precious objects created between 1900 and 1975. This exhibition highlights Cartier’s rise to preeminence—and the historical events pushing the Maison’s, or design house's, evolution—as it transformed itself into one of the world’s most prestigious names in jewelry and luxurious accessories. Organized by the DAM, the exhibition will be on view in the Anschutz and Martin and McCormick galleries on level two of the Hamilton Building.
Don't Miss: Brilliant closes Tuesday, March 17. Tickets are selling quickly. Advance purchase is recommended.
Available for complimentary use in the exhibition:
- Large-print booklets
- Braille booklets
- Large-print audio tour transcripts (of English adult audio tour and of English family-friendly audio tour)
- Available for complimentary use in the exhibition:
- Spanish audio for Adult and Family audio tour
- Spanish language large-print transcripts of audio tour
- Spanish-language exhibition text booklet (available in-gallery)
- iPad available for free checkout that has PDF of Spanish-language exhibition text
- Downloadable Spanish-language exhibition text (PDF)
Downloadable PDF templates for kids to make their own jewelry:
This exhibition is organized by the Denver Art Museum. Exhibition support is also provided by Jet Linx Denver, Sill-TerHar Motors, Fine Arts Foundation, John Brooks Incorporated, the generous donors to the Annual Fund Leadership Campaign, and the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD). Promotional support is provided by 5280 Magazine, CBS4, Comcast Spotlight, and The Denver Post.