Café in The Shop
Need a break before exploring more of the museum? Stop by the Celeste and Dick Callahan Café located in The Shop, Hamilton Building, level 1.
Grab a cup of Starbucks™ Coffee. Salads, wraps, and baked goods are available to enjoy at several café tables in The Shop or two outdoor patio spaces.
Palettes Contemporary Cuisine—A Kevin Taylor Restaurant (CLOSED)
Please note: Palettes is now closed, as the North Building renovation project progresses.
Following is a partial list of dining options near the Denver Art Museum, many of which are in walking distance.
- the ART, a hotel - (1201 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203) FIRE, the rooftop bar and restaurant, is on the fourth floor of this luxury hotel.
- Burger Fi (1147 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203) Burgers, hot dogs, shakes, custards, beer.
- Café Rendezvous at History Colorado Center (1200 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203) Entrees, salads, soups, and kids menu.
- Cap City Tavern - (1247 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204) American fare, daily specials, and bar.
- Charcoal Restaurant - (43 W. 9th Ave Denver, CO 80204) Contemporary European cuisine.
- Civic Center Eats - (Civic Center Park, 101 W. 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202) Seasonal, May-early October, Tuesdays-Thursdays with some exclusions. Gourmet food trucks and carts.
- Cuba Cuba Cafe & Bar - (1173 Delaware St, Denver, CO 80204) Evening hours only. A unique Caribbean restaurant with authentic cuisine and mojito happy hour.
- Lo Stella Ristorante - (1135 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204) Evening hours only. An authentic Italian restaurant.
- Mad Greens & Mad Beans - (1200 Acoma St, Denver, CO 80204) Salads, sandwiches, coffee, wine and beer. Across the plaza from the Denver Art Museum.
- Parsley - (303 W. 11th Ave, Denver, CO 80204) Sandwiches, smoothies, salads, and soups.
- Pints Pub - (221 W. 13th Ave, Denver, CO 80204) Traditional British brew pub.
- Torchy's Tacos - (1085 N. Broadway, Denver, CO 80203) Tacos, salsas, queso, guacamole, kids menu, and bar.
- Zeps Epiq - (1147 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203) Sandwiches, salads, beer.
For additional dining options in the area, visit the Golden Triangle Creative District list of neighborhood restaurants.