Friday, October 31, 2014 - 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
Throughout the museum complex
Included in general admission
Take a turn toward the supernatural this Halloween at the Denver Art Museum. This month at Untitled Final Friday, you can:
- Soak up the spirit of the night through perfumes and poetry with a look at the otherworldly colors of the Matisse and Friends exhibit
- Race to eat Matisse-inspired Voodoo doughnuts
- Experience ghost stories in the galleries
- Partake in a museum-wide trick-or-treat
- Channel artworks with the help of a medium
- Delve into your zombie apocalypse fascination
- Bewitch us with your costume for a chance to win concert tickets from 93.3 KTCL at 8:30 pm in the Duncan Pavilion, Level 2, North Building. Contestants must be present to win. Best art-inspired costume winner will win a gift certificate to The Shop at the DAM.
Included with general admission. Cash bar.