If you have visited the Denver Art Museum in the past few months, you may have had the opportunity to:
- Contemplate the creative genius of Nick Cave’s Soundsuits
- Tell a story and give a blanket for Artist-in-Residence Marie Watt’s blanket installation
- Embark on an adventure through the museum complemented by a Family Backpack or Art Tube from the Family Activity Cart
- Marvel at the juxtaposition between the work of two twentieth-century photographers in Common Threads: Portraits by August Sander and Seydou Keïta
- Participate in a hands-on drawing or quilting workshop at the studio
- Enjoy art-making and bilingual activities at CelebrARTE
What makes these art-filled encounters possible? You make it possible. Everything you see and experience at the DAM is impacted by the generosity of donors to the DAM Good Friends Annual Fund. Admissions and membership help sustain the DAM, but the world-class exhibitions and programs are fueled by the support of many. Please consider a gift to the DAM Good Friends Annual Fund.
If you have already given, thank you so much for your commitment and generosity! You enable the museum to continue to bring amazing art and experiences to the Rocky Mountain Region…we can do this because of you!