Toast the Denver Art Museum at DAM Uncorked
The Denver Art Museum will host its annual wine weekend fundraiser on April 11 and 12. We thought it would be fun to show the DAM Uncorked Wine Tasting by the numbers. Here’s a breakdown:
- Celebrating 14 years of DAM Uncorked
- Over 300 wines from vintners around the world (beer and spirits too)
- 3 hours of tasting world-class wine (4 hours if you purchase First Taste tickets!)
- 3 event spaces – all featuring wines and delicious hors d’oeuvres from Kevin Taylor Catering
- Over 50 silent auction items to bid on
- Members save $35 on tickets!
- Over $500,000 raised from the DAM Uncorked weekend
If you haven't bought your DAM Uncorked Wine Tasting tickets, there's still time. Don’t miss out! Tickets for the Friday, April 11 Wine Tasting are on sale now at www.denverartmuseum.org/uncorked and tables are available for the Saturday, April 12 Dinner & Auction by calling 720-913-0034.
Can’t tell the difference between a malbec and a merlot? Don’t worry. You don’t have to be a wine connoisseur to enjoy this super fun event. At the DAM Uncorked Wine Tasting, there will be helpful tasting guides as well as the opportunity to buy First Taste tickets. First Taste tickets allow you to beat the crowds and enjoy wines and hors d’oeuvres a full hour before everyone else. You’ll be sure to learn something new through conversations with winemakers, winery representatives, and staff from Applejack Wine & Spirits. Impress your friends with your wine knowledge at your next wine and cheese party.
The DAM Uncorked Wine Tasting is a perfect way to support the museum while enjoying wine, beer, great food, and live music. Buy your tickets today. Details can be found at www.denverartmuseum.org/uncorked.