Lunch with Peyton Manning and a Leftover Salmon autographed guitar and backstage passes are up for grabs in this year's DAM Uncorked fundraiser. Thanks to the proxy bidding option we have added, you can compete for your dream items from your man cave or back patio.
Also on offer to the highest bidder:
- Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over clutch
- private curator-led DAM exhibition tours
- artworks by Nick Cave, Daniel Sprick, Oliver Herring, Kent Monkman, Chuck Forsman, and many more
- VIP trips to Paris, Aspen, and elsewhere
- Dozens of other exclusive items—view the complete list of live auction, silent auction and Salon du Musée items including the Peyton Manning and Leftover Salmon-related dreams come true on the DAM Uncorked Dinner & Auction page.
Completed proxy bid forms need to be e-mailed by April 10 at 5 pm mountain time.
Tickets still are available for the April 11 DAM Uncorked Wine Tasting. At the event, you can enjoy more than 400 wines created by vintners around the world and poured by helpful tasting guides, and taste delicious hors d’oeuvres. As of this posting, tables and individual seats still are available at the DAM Uncorked Dinner & Auction on April 12. Reservations are required; contact Gravely Wilson at email@example.com or 720-913-0034.