10 Fun Things for Families to Do at the DAM
Planning a visit to the Denver Art Museum soon? We put together some suggestions for fun things you and your family can see and do while you’re here.
- Check out a Family Backpack and explore art together.
- Dip a toe in the water fountains in front of the museum.
- Have a picnic on the plaza or indoors in the Just for Fun Center.
- Sing along with our musical sinks.
- Hang out with our outdoor Cow and Calf sculpture.
- Get a temporary tattoo.
- Create a work of art in our Sculpture Studio.
- Get creative in our American Indian bead studio.
- Dress up as an Inca ruler or conquistador.
- Put on a puppet show.
Want even more suggestions? See our Fun Things for Families to Do Today brochure and visit our Kids & Family and Summer in 3-D pages. Use the hashtag #FunAtTheDAM to see what other families are making and doing at the museum.
Family and kids programs are supported by the William Randolph Hearst Endowment for Education Programs, Nancy Benson Education Endowment Fund, CenturyLink Endowment, and Jim Kelley and Amie Knox Education Endowment Fund. Funding is also provided by TeleTech, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Harry L. Willett Foundation, Lorraine and Harley Higbie, and the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).