10 Fun Things for Families to Do at the DAM
Planning a visit to the Denver Art Museum soon? We put together some suggestions for fun things you and your family can see and do while you’re here.
- Check out a Family Backpack and explore art together.
- Dip a toe in the water fountains in front of the museum.
- Have a picnic on the plaza or indoors in the Just for Fun Center.
- Sing along with our musical sinks.
- Hang out with our outdoor Cow and Calf sculpture.
- Get a temporary tattoo.
- Create a work of art in our Sculpture Studio.
- Get creative in our American Indian bead studio.
- Dress up as an Inca ruler or conquistador.
- Put on a puppet show.
Want even more suggestions? See our Fun Things for Families to Do Today brochure and visit our Kids & Family and Summer in 3-D pages. Use the hashtag #FunAtTheDAM to see what other families are making and doing at the museum.