Event Rental & Services
The Denver Art Museum’s iconic architecture provides an exceptional backdrop for a wide variety of special events including receptions, lectures, and keynote addresses. With on-site catering from celebrated chef/restaurateur Kevin Taylor and a seasoned event staff, we provide an unparalleled experience for you and your guests.
To start planning your event, e-mail EventInfo@denverartmuseum.org or call 303-867-0696.
Event Spaces & Rental Details
The Denver Art Museum is one of Denver's preeminent event venues, featuring unique indoor and outdoor event spaces are available to accommodate your group of 10 to 1,200.
- Rental prices are for a four-hour block with an hour each for setup and breakdown
- Rentals include tables, chairs and black or white linen at no additional charge
- We offer special rates for nonprofit organizations
Event Rental Guidelines
- Read the museum's event rental guidelines (download PDF), with details on decorations, photography, and more
After-Hour Gallery Rental
- Treat your guests to an after-hours art viewing experience
- Please see the diagram of available galleries
- Rental fees and additional ticketing costs apply and vary by exhibition
- Food & drink are not permitted in the galleries
Kevin Taylor is the exclusive caterer at the DAM. Get details about catering services.
Groups of ten or more receive a discount on regular admission prices. Reservations are required.
Enhance your group visit with a guided tour. Private, docent-led tours are available with three weeks' notice for an additional fee and can be tailored to meet your group's needs and special requests.