Event Rental & Services
The Denver Art Museum’s iconic architecture provides an exceptional backdrop for a wide variety of special events including receptions, lectures, and keynote addresses. With on-site catering from celebrated chef/restaurateur Kevin Taylor and a seasoned event staff, we provide an unparalleled experience for you and your guests.
We offer special rates for nonprofit organizations.
To start planning your event, e-mail EventInfo@denverartmuseum.org or call 303-867-0696.
Event Spaces & Rental
Details about event spaces and rental.
Kevin Taylor is the exclusive caterer at the DAM. Get details about services.
Cultural Complex Garage
The most convenient place to park, the garage at 12th Avenue and Broadway, is open daily. Enter the garage from 12th Avenue just west of Broadway. Rates are posted inside the garage entrance. Please contact the garage directly for current pricing, additional information, or to arrange for parking vouchers.
Parking Lots & Meters
Several unattended parking lots and hundreds of metered parking spaces are located within walking distance of the museum. Find a map of several nearby parking options on Parkopedia.
- Rental times are for 4 hours plus 1 hour for setup/breakdown
- Rentals include tables, chairs and black or white linen (linen is not floor-length)
- Vendor Load in instructions to North Building dock (PDF)
- Vendor Load in instructions to Hamilton Building dock (PDF)
After-Hour Gallery Rental
- Galleries may be open after hours for $650 each
- Please see the diagram of available galleries
- Pricing for temporary, special exhibits vary and additional ticketing costs may apply
- Food & drink are not permitted in the galleries
Group tickets may be purchased during museum hours for groups larger than 10.